Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just a ticketing and technology platform, we’re the dedicated team members who work to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create and celebrate a culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. That is why we're committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce by fostering a truly inclusive community.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, 401k matching and student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
Design @ Ticketmaster is a dynamic and diverse team of designers, creatives and writers who work on all fan and client touch points across the entire organization –– with a singular goal of creating exceptional experiences on every channel –– bringing the Ticketmaster brand to life through creative expression. We partner with product, tech, marketing and business strategy teams to deliver end-to-end journeys across B2C and B2B. Learn more at design.ticketmaster.com.
We are looking for a Creative Producer to join our growing Creative Operations group. Leveraging our understanding of the creative process, we support a wide range of brand, marketing and product initiatives. We are tasked with building operational excellence through practices and partnerships that encourage purposeful decision making and help elevate the value of creative work.
With a focus on digital marketing this role will help navigate the details to keep creative for large scale integrated marketing campaigns (largely focused on sports) on brand and on time. The ideal candidate knows how to navigate the complexities of multiple campaigns at once, thrives under pressure and is an excellent facilitator.
What the job is:
- Collaborate with key partners to define, plan and execute cross-functional creative campaigns with a focus on digital marketing for our sports category.
- Day-to-Day project management, individual project and master calendaring, and inter- and intra-department communication.
- Ability to shine under pressure, crafting on-the-fly changes to meet tight deadline
- Support the briefing process; help teams identify and record important details and build informed timelines.
- Manage creative resources and work; create and communicate project documents, identify and resolve changes in scope and track tasks against other work in the queue.
- Help streamline workflows across creative teams; processes focused on task, time and file management, approval protocol, and quality control.
- Report status of creative initiatives clearly, consistently and reliably to executive management and team members.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external team members.
- Cultivate relationships with outside vendors, including agencies, fabricators and freelancers.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
- Tenacious project management skills with the ability to manage and oversee overlapping digital campaigns that activate on multiple channels.
- A strong attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to lead efficient meetings and conversations; guiding a group towards agreed upon objectives even under difficult circumstances.
- The skills to read a room then adjust delivery approach, language and level of detail to meet audience needs.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels, inside and outside the company).
- Ability to anticipate needs, weigh the potential outcomes of choices and balance needs with constraints.
- Ability to objectively assess process and recommend improvements as well as practical experience implementing improvements.
- Strong self management skills; must be comfortable with competing priorities and little supervisory input.
- A love of solving tough problems and flexibility in the midst of change.
- Bonus: you love sports.
- Super Bonus: a past life as a designer, photographer, copywriter, architect, illustrator, animator, editor...you get the idea.
A few non negotiables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 -7 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale, cross-channel creative projects
To apply, please submit
- Resume and cover letter
- Bonus: portfolio
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.