Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice President
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- US-CA-Newport Beach
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- SW Mgmt - Southern California
Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Regional Vice President to oversee the management and profitability of a diverse portfolio which may include stabilized as well as high-end new construction lease up communities. Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
The Regional Vice President and has the following primary tasks:
- Work directly with upper management, Executive Vice President (EVP), Owners, and support staff to achieve budgeted expectations.
- Work through Regional Property managers and support staff to meet occupancy, budget, and profit standards at each property.
- Provide support to the Regional Property Managers in interviewing, hiring, developing and assessing personnel throughout the region to continually enhance the company's number one resource, its people.
The following provides a detailed summary of the responsibilities and assignments are bestowed upon the Regional Vice President:
- Continually seek new opportunities to maximize the operating efficiency and profitability of each asset within the region.
- Oversee a portfolio of properties and maintain the physical integrity of assigned communities
- Develop annual operating budgets, marketing strategies, and monthly owner reports in conjunction with owner/management objectives and the Asset Business Plan.
- Work as a liaison between the Owner and management staff to provide positive direction to realize Owner/EVP objectives.
- Review and analyze monthly operating and variance reports prior to forwarding information to various EVP/Owners to ensure a concise written explanation of variances, results and course of action.
- Regularly communicate and monitor progress of RPM' in achieving asset objectives.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to review operations, occupancy, performance, staffing, and related issues/concerns. Review weekly management reports and monthly comparable surveys to ensure maximum competitiveness and profitability. Approve rental rate adjustments, renewal programs and/or concessions that conflict with budget objectives.
- Supervise all aspects of the lease up efforts
- Consult with Regional Maintenance Director to monitor purchasing and delivery arrangements to ensure each property receives the most cost effective prices for price for repair/replacement items and delivery. Authorize all contracts for the region and supply/repair expenditures in excess of $5000.
- Conduct periodic inspections of all properties in the region with the respective Regional Property Manager. Conduct quarterly managers’ meetings to review operating performance, discuss management objectives, provide direction, and build team morale. Conduct annual review of key personnel and recommend salary adjustments that are in compliance with the budget.
- Implement steps to consistently improve communication between EVP/Owner and management in order to strengthen on-going relationships. Provide consistent reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis that meets the needs of EVPs/Owners. The Regional VP looks at each existing asset through the eyes of the respective EVP/Owner and in doing so, actively pursues all available methods of achieving target objectives.
- Continually seek new management opportunities through existing relationships as well as newly developed contacts to increase gross and net operating proceeds for the region and company without sacrifice to the existing operations and/or relationships.
- Develop and train key personnel to improve the production and profitability level of the company. Provide leadership in a fair and consistent manner that enhances the ability, integrity, and morale of all personnel within the organization.
- Recruit and Retain site employees, ensure training benchmarks are met
- Field calls from residents. Authorize policy exceptions as circumstances dictate.
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, ADA, OSHA, and Plaintiff Liability
- Oversee resident relations & Social Media objectives
- Conduct and enforce business operations within the guidelines established by Lincoln Property Company policies and procedures.
The Regional Vice President has overall management responsibility for the operating performance of all properties and key personnel within a specified region.
The following qualifications must be met before consideration of the position of Regional Vice President:
- Must have supervisory experience in property management
- Proficiency in verbal/written communications
- Proficiency in math
- High School Education or equivalent required. College hours and Industry Certifications preferred
- Must have valid driver's license
- High Rise, Lease up & New construction experience required
- CPM or CPM candidate preferred
- 5 years minimum experience in a multi-site supervisory role
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Property Management Software experience (Yardi preferred)
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.