Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Representative, SLED (State, Local, Education)
At Lifesize, we understand the power of connecting people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration, delivering high-quality solutions designed to bring people together. We combine a best-in-class, cloud-based video conferencing experience, with award-winning, easy-to-use devices that are designed for any conference room so you can connect to anyone, anywhere. It’s a meeting experience like no other. Our video conferencing solutions are designed for the demands of today’s modern enterprise, yet fully accessible to businesses of any size. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
We are expanding our team in the US Market and seek talented individuals to drive anticipated growth in the region. This person will be responsible to develop Lifesize business in the SLED (State, Local, Education) vertical. Lifesize is selling its portfolio of products through Value Added Resellers. The Lifesize Regional Sales Representative will develop direct touch expertise with end customers and will put in place the right strategy to define the winning combination made of Lifesize + a Value-Added Reseller.
- Identification, development, and execution of end-user customer sales opportunities, consistent with established sales objectives
- Researching, monitoring and communicating the competitive market landscape to Lifesize sales
- Influencing and educating resellers, channel partners, and customers on Lifesize’s products, vision and value proposition
- 5+ years experience as a Key Account Manager with responsibility for growing business within the SLED Vertical
- 5+ years direct touch with End Customers
- 5+ years of IT or telecom sales experience including indirect sales through channel partners and direct touch sales
- Prior experience selling cloud services, telecommunications, and/or videoconferencing products through the channel
- Established C-level and senior level contacts with key customers in the regional market place
- Ability to influence and educate resellers, channel partners, distributors, VARS and customers on Lifesize’s vision and value proposition
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented individual with a solid work ethic
- Ability to create empathy with the interlocutor
Lifesize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.