La Sierra University
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at La Sierra University
Communicate with BioHome house members to coordinate and delegate house activities.
1. Be a positive and welcoming presence to all new students in the department.
2. Create communication channels for your house using email and social media.
3. Encourage house members to attend department social events.
4. Delegate house-sponsored event planning to your house members.
5. Identify lonely house members and foster connections to build social capital.
6. Advertise the Biology department to current and prospective students, parents, and alumni by encouraging house members to post on social media.
This is a student position supporting the Biology Department's BioHomes initiative. The position is budgeted for one hour per week, and ten weeks per quarter for Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters of the academic year.