Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
# of openings:
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We have opportunities for experienced Construction Inspectors to work on major water related infrastructure projects. The position can be based in any of our west coast offices, dependent upon construction project needs. Travel will be required for this position.
We are currently seeking Construction Inspectors with strong skills, an outstanding work ethic, and high-level of integrity to provide construction oversight on water and wastewater infrastructure public works projects.
What you’ll be doing: The primary responsibilities of this position is construction inspection duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Daily oversight of contractor and its construction activities including written daily report; tracking contractor schedule compliance
- Preparing written communication between owner and contractor
- Coordination of meetings with contractors, clients, and staff
- Providing QC of contractor’s work.
What you’ll need:
- At least three years of experience with all facets of construction; civil, mechanical and electrical installations.
- Experience with sewer rehabilitation, municipal projects, water and wastewater pipelines, agriculture pump stations, and treatment plants for new construction and rehabilitation highly preferred.
- Certifications for specialty inspections of steel, concrete, welding, coatings, and other aspects of infrastructure projects is a plus.
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.