JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Asa member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first intocreating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team oftechnologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development,coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating highquality software and new products. You'll be tasked withkeeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understandingof the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agileframeworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, informationand innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
Thisrole requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledgeof application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding ofarchitecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiencyin developmental toolsets
- Ability tocollaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm toaccomplish common goals
- Proficiency in C# programming language
- Understanding ofsoftware skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance andsoftware improvement
Education and experience
- Strong development experience with .Net
- Experience with Node.js and Bootstrap.js
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle
- Strong algorithmic skills and a good grasp of programming fundamentals
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.