Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inspection Center Reconditioning Manager
- Reconditioning Center Leadership
- Business Unit
- Inspection Center
- 9121 Cherry Ave
- Postal Code
DriveTime needs YOU, an Automotive leader:
What’s under the hood:
DriveTime is the nation’s largest used car retailer and finance company, focused on helping people find and finance used vehicles (trust us, it’s more exciting than it sounds). An innovative company who has rebuilt, retooled, redreamed and reconfigured the way people think about buying cars; breaking apart from the industry’s status quo for more than 14 years.
To apply, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s Nice, But What Does The Reconditioning Manager Do?
In short, as a Recon Manager, you will ride shotgun with the General Managers responsible for assisting in the management of all aspects of the Inspection Center.
The Details… In long
- Ensuring the dealerships are constantly supplied with a sufficient variety of high quality vehicles to meet their sales demand and supply chain goals.
- Achieving BLM objectives through the effective management of the Inspection Center team, operating expenses, efficiency, quality, and productivity.
- Recruiting, screening, and hiring of the Inspection Center team members; also focusing on employee retention
- Delegate Team Leads to effectively train and develop their direct reports.
- Inspection Center team “tune-up”; give regular feedback in a timely manner to “drive” your team’s performance.
- Performing other related duties as assigned and conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
So, What’s in our Candidate Inspection?
- Master of managing. Effectively manage and work with all levels of employees and customers.
- Takes a hold of the wheel. You’ll need to take the initiative and be comfortable doing so.
- Quality decision maker. Good decisions are made based on knowledge. We’ll need you to gather all the facts and take them all into consideration when making decisions.
- Top of the “Line” communicator. Ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- Listeners…Not Hearers Seek to understand, do not hear to reply.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree in business or vocational/technical school.
- 4+ years managing a minimum of 15 employees or more (Supply chain management preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age - automotive repair experience is a bonus
- Valid driver's license, good driving record
Anything Else? Absolutely.
DriveTime was also voted the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Competitive pay. Salaries in the high $50k to mid $60k per year.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Sundays off. We value work/life balance
- Additional benefits 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.