Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Developer
at Iteris, inc.
We are looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Developer to produce functional and robust software solutions. You will work within the Scrum team to understand the business, functional, and technical requirements and help design and develop solutions to important problems our users face.
By working closely with the other developers on the team, you will have many opportunities to mentor and lead others. Your expertise in full stack development will help drive and motivate your team to success. Additionally you will work closely with the product owner, product manager, project manager as well as the technical project lead to develop a software solution that solves important user problems and drives platform architecture forward to be better positioned to solve the next problem.
- Responsible for the maintenance, innovation, and development of current and new software applications within the entire tech stack
- Write and review high-quality code for software solutions across the full tech stack
- Identify, create and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Mentor and learn from fellow developers and staff
- Collaborate with team members to create robust solutions
- Follow software development industry best practices
- Work with clients and project management staff to identify technical requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Related Field or equivalent experience
- 8 years of software development experience in C# .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, or similar technologies
- 5 years of SQL Server experience
- 3 years of front-end development (HTML 5, CSS 3, etc.)
- Experience with .NET Core 2.0 or higher
- Experience with Razor Pages
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Web Api
- Experience in security implementations such as database encryption, front-end/back-end validation, Auth&Auth, and general security best practices.
- Familiarity with Azure application technologies (Databases, cache, Datasync, Devops, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture
- Familiarity with Dependency Inversion Principles
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.