Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Sales Manager
at Iteris, inc.
Regional sales coordinator of Iteris product/software solutions that works with channel partners and end user customers in the Central U.S. (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin)
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct on site sales calls to city, county, DOT, MPO and other public agencies about Iteris hardware and software solutions.
- Ability to reach out and meet with decision makers and influencers within government agencies.
- Demonstrate Iteris solutions using hardware and software support tools during in person or web meeting presentations.
- Work closely with channel partners to identify and pursue new business and maintain existing customer business to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinate and work with Iteris product support and training teams to schedule work, educate end user customers, and distributors to support sales growth in the region.
- Organize, attend, and coordinate regional trade shows displaying Iteris offerings with channel partners.
- Attend and participate at regional industry meetings.
- Use Salesforce.com to manage customers accounts and opportunities.
- Use of social media to expand Iteris footprint in the region and visibility of self to grow business.
- 50% travel in the territory scheduled and self planned
- Work from home office located within the territory
- 2-4 year college degree in business, marketing, economics, or a technical field
- Prior work experience demonstrating self-starter characteristics, dependability, and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Previous sales experience
- Experience using computers, social media, and apps for a variety of tasks
- Understanding of the sales process and ability to learn the dynamics of selling to government agencies and distribution channels
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a team player that is proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they can create value for customers.
- Organized individual that follows up and prioritizes tasks to support customers
- Ideal position for a recent college graduate to enter the sales field in the exciting rapidly change field of transportation
- Experience using SF.com or other CRM platform
- Competency with Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook
- Experience in transportation industry
- Professional sales training certifications or college curriculum classes focused on sales
- Technology savvy with computers, webinars, mobile applications etc.
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.