Irvine Ranch Water District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Applications Analyst
at Irvine Ranch Water District
- General Description
Hiring Salary: $120,804 - $141, 144 / Annually
Irvine Ranch Water District is accepting applications for an experienced Senior Applications Analyst who will be responsible for supporting business processes and objectives using the District's Oracle eBusiness Suites (EBS) applications. The successful candidate will assist with developing and modifying business processes to align them with best practices and optimize the use of EBS and associated applications; designing, configuring, testing, analyzing, and supporting Oracle and associated applications; developing requirements for queries, reports, and Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Summary of Duties
- Interact with various departments within employer's enterprise, including General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Project Accounting, Capital Projects (Engineering), Purchasing, Inventory, Cash Management, Human Resources and Payroll Departments to gather User Requirements and provide business process solutions that align with Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) Applications.
- Provide business process resolution - Troubleshoot existing process for any issues, provide support to business on newly developed business processes in Oracle EBS.
- Report, track, and resolve application related issues with the Oracle support organization as required.
- Write technical and functional (business process) documentation for any changes in Oracle EBS Applications.
- Design, configure and create user test cases while supporting Oracle EBS.
- Technical support by writing database query, PL/SQL Program and Oracle Workflow.
- Fulfill reporting needs of user community by writing query and using Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
- Provide user training on new and existing business processes.
- Resolve login issues for Users in Oracle EBS.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employee and management.
- Represent Employer in a professional manner when dealing with outside suppliers and customers.
- Explain, demonstrate and clarify position related processes and resolutions to others within employer's established policies, procedures and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications or related discipline and five (5) years of experience in Oracle applications functional and technical analysis and support. Foreign equivalent degree acceptable.
- Additional Information
To apply: Please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/irwd and submit an online job application.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT : http://www.irwd.com
15600 Sand Canyon Avenue, Irvine CA 92618
Tel: (949) 453 - 5360