Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at International Paper.
Job Reference #: 7786883
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
Dealing with ambiguity, handling multiple priorities and conflict management are highly valued skills required for success. Technical aptitude and business acumen play an important part in everyday activities. Detailed data analysis to support the MRO buyers is a key function of this position. This position is located in Memphis, TN.
- Assist buyers with price verification responsibilities
- Assist with contract compliance between suppliers and company facilities
- Off-contract spend analysis, documentation and recommendations to increase compliance to contracts.
- Assist with the development Requests-for-Information (RFI) and Requests-for-Proposal
- Analysis and documentation of the RFI and RFP
- Research and analysis of category supply markets
- Assist financial operations with supplier profile and financial analysis
- Maintain price index tracking and market trends
- Analysis of price changes
- Clean sheet development and analysis
- Executing price extracts and broadcasts
- Verifying and testing accuracy of price spreadsheets for broadcast
- Summarize effectively large amounts of data and information
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in Procurement Operations is preferred
- Work experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred
- Knowledge of goods and services being procured is preferred
- Knowledge of basic product application and function within the facilities through experience and self-study is preferred
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel®, Powerpoint®, and Word® is a minimum requirement
- General business knowledge through a college degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Action oriented
- Business acumen
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Drive for Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Learning on the Fly
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Agility
- Self Starter
- Time Management
- Timely Decision Making
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Memphis TN 38197