Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at International Paper.
Job Reference #: 6979743
What if you were given the opportunity and responsibility to make a difference? It is time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Analyst
Location: Loveland, OH
The Global Sourcing Business Analyst provides research and support for category management, large capital buying teams and ongoing department initiatives. Responsibilities include obtaining and managing data from a variety of sources, including IP systems, market indexes, and a broad array of other data sources. The business analyst must evaluate data, draft conclusions and present these to the team. The business analyst works in concert with category management and capital teams to gain greater insight into market opportunities, identify cost savings opportunities and prepare materials as necessary to communicate an execution strategy. This role will be part of the Global Manufacturing Services and Capital Equipment team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extracting internal historical expenditure information through SAP R/3, Business Warehouse, and other databases in support of category analysis
- Assisting with data entry and reporting
- Preparing spreadsheets, summaries, and graphical analyses
- Researching market indices, supplier information, and current events
- Correlating data with underlying market drivers
- Assist in the creation of bid forms for efficient and effective bid analysis
- High degree of skill in Excel and PowerPoint and willingness to learn and apply new techniques
- SAP/BW to analyze spend
- Problem Solving
- Learning on the fly
- Technical Skills
- Time Management and Organization
- Written Communications
- Presentation Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain management, Industrial Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred.
Sufficient educational background and/or experience in data entry, collection and/or analysis.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.