Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Navigation Engineer Analyst- GPS Enterprise Engineering
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CA - El Segundo
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Centauri is seeking highly motivated space system engineering professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- System Engineering Processes & Documentation
- Space System Specialty Engineering
- Position, Navigation, and Timing (aka GPS)
- Ground Segments
- Test and Verification
- Technology Capability Insertion
- This individual must possess a BS degree (graduate degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, math or other related technical discipline
- The candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in system engineering and DoD acquisition with at least 5 years in DoD space systems
- Provide systems and technical engineering support to the US Air Force Production Corps
- Evaluate/design and provide performance assessments of PNT systems
- Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks
- Evaluate and track system and subsystem issues and configuration changes
- Review and evaluate the results of subsystem testing
- This individual will be able to support a fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills, be a self-starter, and be able to partner with and lead various teammates to support all system engineering aspects of a program through the life-cycle from concept to disposal
- Must be able to provide solutions to a variety of technical issues of varying scope and complexity associated with small to large scale launch vehicle systems
- Must be able to work without significant oversight and direction
- Experience with USAF Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) processes, procedures & compliance documents.
- Knowledge of industry/commercial best practices for space system development.
- Knowledge of Air Force chain of command and its structure/culture.
Security Requirements: Active Secret Clearance Required; TS SCI desired.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.