If you are looking to launch and develop your career, are motivated, driven with exceptional work ethic, and want to be on a growing team where results will be rewarded, apply immediately!!
Producer / Editor
As a Producer/Editor, you will create, produce and edit content for our client’s YouTube channel. By creatively collaborating with our client’s artists on the YouTube channel, you will be expected to schedule and execute shoots and uploads, edit footage and upload the final content on-time with all proper metadata attached.
You must be able to operate with varying degrees of supervision, taking ownership when needed while remaining flexible to iteration and collaboration. The ability to stay organized, update digital assets regularly and deliver the product without the aid of their supervisors will be essential for your success.
- Producer – Ensure that videos are scheduled properly and shot on time. Schedule and execute uploads on time and with the proper metadata attached. Organize footage and assets on Google Drive.
- Creative Collaboration – Assist the artist during the ideation process. Collaborate with artist on video ideas.
- Camera Operation –Operate camera on elaborate shoots that require an extra set of hands.
- Editor – Edit videos during all stages of the creation process and submit it to the artist for notes and approval.
- Further Education – Stay up-to-date with Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe suite applications in order to maintain quality and adapt new software advancements into their workflow and content.
- Utilize Asana and Google Calendar to schedule shoots and uploads.
- 1+ years of professional editorial experience in new media format, film, narrative television or reality television shows.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Creative Suite, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Extensive hands-on experience with DSLR cameras, microphones and lighting.
- Knowledge of current industry-standard post-production workflows and organization.
- Advanced video compression techniques and associated software packages.
- Experience with cutting comedic YouTube projects.
- Responsible for your own ideas, when necessary will take the lead from Head Creator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.