Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Media Manager (85183)
- Goleta, CA, USA
- Full Time
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is a growing public company that is focused on quality care and continuous improvement. This is the drive behind our hiring and retaining passionate and dedicated professionals.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Media Manager will ensure the reliable supply of cost effective leads from a variety of sources in a manner that supports Inogen's branding and marketing objectives. The Media Manager will lead all facets of the marketing process from media source, to call center, to lead nurturing, until leads are transitioned to the sales team.
- Manage a diverse media portfolio consisting of multiple media outlets from television, print, direct mail, email, online, social, event, etc. while constantly evaluating new opportunities
- Manage and monitor the activities and day to day operations of marketing and media vendors and suppliers to ensure that they deliver consistent assignments adhering to Inogen's marketing guidelines
- Manage Inogen's external call center to ensure calls are converted to leads at or above expectations per plan, Inogen is represented in a manner consistent with it's branding and marketing standards, and cost is minimized
- Manage Inogen's lead nurturing efforts utilizing marketing automation technology, info kits, email, direct mail, and other efforts to maximize close ratios while minimizing cost.
Do you possess these abilities?
- Prior experience managing a media portfolio, either from an agency or client
- Strong organizational skills, entrepreneurial attitude, proactive business style, excellent communication skills, and effective marketing-related writing skills with the ability to craft necessary documentation with minimal supervision
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to perform quantitative analysis from scratch to manage media results, department expense variances, and complex improvement projects.
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work indepently
- BA required; Business, Marketing, or related area desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
Inogen – Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
See the Inogen team in action:
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.