Inland Regional Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Support Technician I - Medicaid Waiver
at Inland Regional Center
SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Program Manager, Medicaid Waiver, perform office clerical work in the Medicaid Waiver Program that includes filing documents, checking files for case reviews, and general review of case records for Medicaid Waiver documents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily administrative support for the agency’s Medicaid Waiver Program. Complete necessary paperwork, case file reviews on a timely basis, etc.
- Prepare and assign Medicaid Waiver files to Qualified Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Professionals(QIDPs) for recertification/certification.
- Identify qualifying Medicaid Waiver authorizations, Medi-Cal inquiries, and pertinent case management reports required for recertification and/or new certifications.
- Responsible for account of completed monthly recertifications and new certifications.
- Monthly processing out and reconciliation of all completed recertification/certification submitted for DDS transmission.
- Maintain on a flow basis Medicaid Waiver filing on all consumers.
- Copy and distribute Medicaid Waiver reports as required.
- Assist with preparation for all audits.
- Request reports from Consumer Services Coordinators (CSCs) and files from Case Control.
- Drive vehicle/travel to other offices/locations to pick up, deliver and file documents and materials.
- Comply with Agency Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) months of office clerical work which must include typing, filing and processing documents requiring accurate and rapid handling.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures and ability to operate office equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Full use of automobile, possession of a valid California driver’s license and automobile liability insurance for the minimum amount prescribed by law, or ability to provide for independent transportation. Must have and maintain a safe driving record.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.