Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E-Commerce Sales and Marketing Specialist
Job Title: E-Commerce Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Status: Full time salary
Incipio Group, with a portfolio of brands offering compelling solutions that meet the needs of today’s active mobile consumers, is looking for a full-time E-Commerce Sales and Marketing Specialist with experience in the execution of promotions and driving sales on Amazon Vendor Central and other marketplaces and e-commerce channels.
- Execute marketing plans for meeting and exceeding online revenue goals on our ecommerce platforms (Amazon Vendor Central, Other Marketplaces, Drop Ship accounts).
- Work with partners at respective ecommerce channels to execute initiatives that drive the business through assortment strategies, advertising, promotional campaigns, and deal submissions.
- Drive KPIs such as sales revenue growth, conversion, average order value, and units per transaction through continuous improvement in marketing campaigns presentation of product.
- Enhance product titles, images, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Monitor and review Amazon Advertising and others campaigns and budgets, optimize campaigns to ensure they are meeting and exceeding Return on Avertising Spend targets.
- Analyze ASIN product performance, rankings, pricing, ratings and customer reviews.
- Manage operational and seller performance metrics, customer service, and product reviews of each Marketplace to ensure we are meeting standard requirement and ensuring superior customer experience.
- Work closely with marketing and product teams to produce multimedia assets, product and lifestyle images, A content.
- Work with the planning team to provide an ongoing forecast for inventory demand, sales revenue and gross margin.
- Manage marketing sales projects, provide reporting and communicate effectively with all internal departments and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth of marketplace sales and product rankings through research and analysis of the competitive landscape.
- This position requires full-time hours in our Irvine office. Remote work is not an option.
- Amazon Vendor Central and other ecommmerce marketplaces and channel experience (minimum 2 years required)
- Proficiency working within the Amazon ecosystem (e.g. Amazon Advertising AMS, Brand Registry, etc)
- Strong understanding of Marketplace listings tools and/or integrations. Experience working with Channel Advisor or similar platforms.
- 2 years of experience in web content creation/optimization merchandising, including A enhanced brand content.
- Experience in account management, working with external partners as well as affiliates and deal websites.
- Proficient with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated. Have passion and be enthusiastic in E-Commerce.
- Fast Self-learner. Think analytically and pursue maximum efficiency in your work and believe in teamwork, organization and growth.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, digital marketing or related field.
Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipio-group.com