ICI Services Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ICI Services Corporation
Seal Beach, CA
ICI Services is looking for a motivated individual who wants to join our team in support of the Naval Sea Logistics Center (NAVSEALOGCEN) in Seal Beach, CA. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Material Handler ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance
- Perform clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping goods and receiving incoming shipments
- Verify the correctness of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other records, checking for damaged goods, insuring that goods are appropriately identified for routing to departments within the establishment
- Responsible for verifying materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages, routing materials to prescribed storage locations
- Execute storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods, rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials, reporting deterioration and damage
- Remove materials from storage and preparing it for shipment
- Manually loading or unloading freight cars, trucks, or other transporting devices; unpacking, shelving, or placing items in proper storage locations or transporting material
- 1 - 3 years of warehouse experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; SAP background a plus)
- Knowledge with DoD Supply/Logistics processes is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented work experience
- Experience with conducting inventory
- High School Diploma or GED
- All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and be capable of lifting 50 lbs.