Hub International Limited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Benefits Analyst II
at Hub International Limited
HUB International Limited is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services throughout offices located in the United States and Canada. As one of the leading insurance brokerages in North America, Hub International Limited offers many exciting and challenging career opportunities. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment with a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for professional development.
HUB International is honored to be recognized among Orange County’s “Top Workplaces 2015” as awarded by The Orange County Register.
We are searching for a confident, analytical professional to join our Los Angeles, CA benefits & health care consulting team to provide support to senior consultants in reviewing pricing and administration of health & welfare programs in accordance with the objectives, standards, procedures and goals of Hub International.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Prepares marketing and renewal analysis/presentations
- Prepares all technical reports including experience/utilization data
- Prepares strategy presentations
- Prepares financial modeling of employee benefits contributions
- Assists senior consultants to review client needs, recommend suitable approaches and help implement benefit program strategies
- Participates in new business presentations
- Keeps informed of industry and product issues and developments
- Attends client meetings, when appropriate
- Participates in additional projects as needed
- Provides general, clerical support
- Coordinates all open-enrollment procedures including announcements employee meeting's, ordering materials, etc
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with insurance carriers
- Attends Industry Continuing Education courses/ seminars
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- 3-5 Years Broker/Consulting Experience
- Currently licensed in good standing and in required lines and states
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent organized skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to speak clearly and concisely conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others.
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical/dental coverage
• Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
• Vacation/holiday pay
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V