Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Stanford Hotels Corporation is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team!
The Revenue Analyst position will directly support the 2 Cluster Directors of Revenue that is responsible for a total of four properties. This position will be based out of either our Corporate office in San Francisco, CA (preferred) or at one of our Stanford Hotel Properties in the following locations: Burlingame, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Woodland Hills, CA; San Diego, CA; Phoenix, AZ; Albuquerque, NM.
The Revenue Analyst will update, process, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports in various systems, including Hilton and Marriott's revenue management systems, to include, but not limited to:
- Daily and Weekly Group Pick-Up Reports, Weekly Booking Pace Reports Daily and Weekly Shop Call Reports, Various Booking Pace reports (i.e.: promotions, seasonal, etc), Month-end Revenue Management, and Market Comparison Reports
- Data entry into various systems, including Excel, assist in preparation of the monthly forecast reports, monthly displacement report, monthly transient historical trend reports, monthly no-show analysis reports and Demand Calendars.
- Development of new reports, as needed, to assist in preparation for the weekly revenue management meetings or data analysis.
- Maintain historical statistical data from all distribution channels. Analyze and present accurate picture of trends, demand and market conditions.
- Monitor and analyze the competition daily and weekly through shop calls, the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends. Alert Cluster Director of Revenue of emerging trends.
- Maintain and enter accurate forecast and demand information
- Maintain / monitor group inventory in CRS. Monitor /follow-up group cut-off dates in all systems.
- Accurate preparation and distribution of daily and weekly occupancy forecasts
- Provide administrative support for the Revenue Department to include
- Generate documents in Word or Excel including weekly Revenue Management Meeting minutes.
- Copying of reports for distribution and for the weekly revenue management meetings
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience with hotel industry revenue/reservation systems and hotel property management systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Database
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
- Ability to perform critical analysis.
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Manages time well, correctly prioritizes and is flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in the manner required by the FCO.