Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PM Busser (O/C)
at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 0cb523f8-b674-486c-a468-3a62a8c936d3
Categories: Restaurant/Food Service
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to understand Guests’ service needs.
- Ability to be well organized. Maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to Guests.
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite frequent stressful, emergency, or unusual interruptions.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble linens, tables, china, flatware, and glassware to restaurant standards.
- Ability to converse calmly with irate Guests, co-workers or supervisors in sometimes tense situations.
- Ability to transport food and beverage to Guests.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.Essential Job Functions: Complete opening duties as assigned, including the following:
- Check quality and quantity of all restaurant stock and supplies using checklist.
- Fold napkins, per restaurant standards.
- Retrieve all necessary supplies and transport from storeroom to dining room.
- Set tables according to service standards.
- Set up all condiments (butter, bread, sugar, etc.) and beverages according to service standards.
- Ensure a sufficient supply of all flatware, glassware and china for service.
- Ensure cleanliness and condition of restaurant, assigned station and service areas.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Clear each course following restaurant procedures.
- Remove soiled wares from tables and transport to dish washing areas.
- Make all varieties of coffee in accordance with standards.
- As needed, assist server in serving all courses and beverage items to the guest.
- Anticipate Guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all Guests, however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guest, supervisors, and co-workers.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions.
- Clean and reset tables immediately after Guest departs.
- Complete closing duties, such as:
- Properly store all reusable goods.
- Clean all equipment as assigned.
- Restock items for next service.
- Remove all dirty linen.
- Stock all condiments
- Reset tables for next meal periods.