HCC HEALTHCARE CONSULTANTS
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter - Staffing Agency
at HCC HEALTHCARE CONSULTANTS
Job Reference #: 200000
Categories: Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing
|Title:||Recruiter - Staffing Agency|
|Location:||Santa Clarita, CA|
MUST LIVE IN WEST COAST - California preffered
Full Time (M-F) - 40 hrs
3-5 years (2 years minimum Required)
Staffing Agency Experience preferred
This is a Remote position - Must Live in the United States (Required)
• Self Starter with STRONG written and verbal communications skills (VERY IMPORTANT)
• Technical understanding/Knowledge (A MUST)
• Demonstrate passion, energy, drive, and commitment to turning candidates into employees
• Strong people skills
• Ability to work independently and confidentially with minimal supervision is mandatory
• Be able to provide timely feedback
• Knowledge of effective recruiting strategies and employment laws, ,
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills and be able to exercise sound judgment throughout the process.
• Identify opportunities and offer solutions for improving candidate experience and process efficiency
Advanced User – Microsoft Office – Word (ability to reformat resume’s in word), Excel, Outlook,
Adobe, Strong Social Media Skills/Presence.
VM and CRM Systems (Vendor Management and Client Relationship Management Systems)
• Determines applicant qualifications by pre-screening all viable candidates.
• Attracts applicants utilizing a variety of sources and creative recruiting strategies including but not limited to posting ads, searching job boards, social media, third-party staffing firms etc.
• Recruitment process: sourcing candidates, processing applicants, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, etc.
• Communicate and follow-up with candidates, and the rest of the team throughout the recruiting lifecycle
• Maintain, and utilize company’s applicant tracking system to track recruiting activities and candidate information
• Extend offers, review on-boarding package and work to successfully close and onboard new hires.
• Adhere to all procedures throughout the process including inputting all necessary information into the applicant tracking system (ATS) and completing all necessary paperwork for HR compliance.