Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Sales Professional / Outside Sales - Bellflower, CA
at Hall's Culligan
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- CRH California Water, Inc.
RESIDENTIAL SALES PROFESSIONAL/OUTSIDE SALES
- Continue your sales career with a role in residential outside sales with a company that is leading the way in home water treatment solutions
- Plan your own day in the field and create lifetime customers
Hall’s Culligan is looking for an outgoing, upbeat team member who is driven to succeed as our new Residential Sales Professional. Our sales professionals are the key to growing our business. If you are looking for a position that will allow you the freedom to sell a product that everyone needs and you’re motivated to give the very best service to our customers, then we want you on our team.
Why should you sell for Culligan?
- Guaranteed salary during training, uncapped earnings with very achievable six figure potential to follow
- Use of company vehicle and cell phone
- Career growth opportunity with a company who promotes from within
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Extensive Culligan equipment and product training
- Team support with management that cares
- Unlimited customer potential with brand recognition and marketing
- International Culligan recognition for those with exceptional sales/service numbers
- Training seminars and industry specific trade shows or events
- Local and/or national sales incentives/contests
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home
- Create, retain, and grow Culligan business in an assigned territory for direct residential sales and rentals of household water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, and whole home filtration
- Provide homeowners with consultative services including water analysis tests
- Self-generate household leads
- Continuously exceed customer expectations
- Direct in-home sales experience preferred
- Proven lead generation skills is highly desirable
- Must be outgoing and personable, eager to self-generate leads through cold calling, referrals, and a variety of methods for lead generation
- Customer service oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, outgoing & friendly
- A history of meeting and exceeding performance expectations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- For insurance purposes it is mandated that our drivers be a minimum of 21 years of age
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.
Keywords: sales, direct sales, outside sales, territory, rep, representative, account manager, account executive, salesperson, cold call, route, route sales, commission, account management, security, alarm, water, cable, electricity, advertising, solar sales, windows, siding, remodel, termite, pest control, carpet, flooring, commissioned sales, water, water treatment, residential sales, household sales, field sales