Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Proposal Coordinator
at Geosyntec Consultants
Geosyntec is seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator with superior scheduling, editing, and writing skills and Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat (pdf, InDesign) skills to assist and coordinate the development of top-tier marketing materials, competitive proposals, and presentations for our Los Angeles, California office. The selected individual will work collaboratively with staff throughout California in support of overall marketing efforts.
Ranked by Engineering News Record in the top 50 design firms for the environment, Geosyntec is internationally known for its technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service. Our clients ask us to address their new ventures and most challenging problems involving the environment, natural resources, and civil infrastructure. Learn more by visiting www.geosyntec.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position will primarily focus on performing marketing and sales support activities including but not limited to the following:
- Manage entire submittal process from go-no-go meeting and strategy to product delivery. Manage multiple submittal processes concurrently;
- Work collaboratively with staff throughout California in support of overall marketing efforts; liaison with local marketing staff across regions;
- Participate in development of regional and companywide marketing infrastructure efforts;
- Gather and input data relating to tracking of sales and proposal efforts; skills and experience matrices; and other market/industry data as needed;
- Provide administrative support for marketing efforts including proposals, general marketing correspondence, and government forms;
- Coordinate the gathering and regular updating of professional resumes, project summary sheets, and qualifications materials;
- Format, organize, and compile needed proposal qualifications content, especially non-technical proposal sections;
- Create informational graphics that communicate and simplify the understanding of complex regulatory, institutional, and scientific processes;
- Develop/locate/gather visual elements for proposals and presentations;
- Ensure all documents are proofread for accuracy to include consistent formatting, style, and grammatical correctness;
- Assist in events/conference support (e.g. industry conferences and trade shows, practice group conferences, receptions, open houses, etc.); and
- Occasionally assist with local delivery of proposals or other documents to clients or other Geosyntec offices.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field. (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years’ marketing/communications work experience in the engineering/environmental consulting industry (preferred); or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides required knowledge, skills and abilities. (required)
- Proven experience assisting with preparation of qualifications, proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials. (required)
- Ability to write/rewrite copy for inclusion in correspondence, collateral marketing materials, and presentations conforming to prescribed style and format. (required)
- Demonstrated writing skills, including ability to craft a story in a compelling manner. (required)
- Advanced proficiency in the use of office equipment and the most recent release of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, and database software; and strong graphic design skills. (required)
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. (required)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, maintain constant attention to detail, and be skilled in working both collaboratively and independently to perform effectively under tight deadlines. (required)
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills. (required)
- Ability to adapt to different communication styles and thrive in a client deadline-driven work environment. (required)
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team player attitude. (required)
- Valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record. (required)
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT GEOSYNTEC?
Geosyntec strives to hire and retain the best and brightest people in their fields. We look for exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities, plus the passion for technical excellence and quality. We seek individuals with leadership potential, a commitment to lifelong learning and growth, and the desire to build a long and rewarding career with a growing Firm.
WHY CHOOSE GEOSYNTEC?
Geosyntec is a great place to build a career. If you're looking for an exciting place to work, a place with challenging and rewarding projects, and a place that has been nationally recognized for its employees' quality of life, technical expertise, and business success, then Geosyntec may be the place for you. You can learn more about careers and employment at Geosyntec by visiting http://www.geosyntec.com/careers/.
We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive benefits package. Learn more by visiting http://www.geosyntec.com/careers/employee-benefits.
REQ NO: BRANC02111