Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Security Officer
The Software Security Officers (SSO) are points of referencefor security expertise in the Government business Unit (GBU) Delivery Centers(DC).
Their main objective is to help DC build and grow a solidand sustainable security foundation through the development of the securityskills required by the DC teams to fulfill their missions in compliance withthe Gemalto security policies.
As such, Platform and Service Delivery (P&SD) SSOs areresponsible for every aspects of the implementation of the Software SecurityAssurance process and of the Personal Data Protection Policy (GDPR and GPDPP)in the Delivery Centers. This covers thetraining and the support of the DC teams during the execution of the SoftwareSecurity Assurance process. They contribute to the improvement of the processimplementation, as well as of the process governance.
In order to support the teams with the Security Assuranceprocess they develop and share the technical security expertise required toguarantee an effective implementation of the processes.
• Deploy thesecurity and personal data protection processes to the new teams,
• Assume the role ofSoftware Security Officers on sensitive projects (TLOT3),
• Deploy and supportsecurity tools,
• Provide guidanceand expertise to projects security architecture,
• Auditvulnerability scans when required,
• Interface withcustomers when security expertise is required by a project developed by the DC,
• Review and auditprojects when required.
• Train teams on thesecurity and personal data protection processes,
• Support theProject Managers in the security phases of the process,
• Support thedevelopment/validation teams during the execution of all software securityprocess activities,
• Support thedevelopment/validation teams with security tools.
• Communicate thesecurity and personal data protection processes improvement to the teams,
• Liaise with SSAand other SSO for all security and personal data protection matters,
• Monitor KPI tomeasure progress
• Contribute toestablish GBU software security policies, guidelines/good practices and bringlocal sites specific requirements into the picture,
• Contribute to theworldwide security program working groups
• 5 yrs. experiencein the field of software development
Design/architecture,software development or validation
• Experience withdevelopment, or infrastructure teams to build secure solutions
• Knowledge ofoperating systems and proficiency in at least one development language
• Good understandingof security protocols, cryptography, authentication and security standards
• Good communicationskills
- Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!
Employees arerequired to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, incompliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes,whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may changeperiodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensureproduct, physical plant, information systems and technology security, alongwithal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. ProtectGemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destructionor interference. React and help resolve security events or security risksreported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual foractions taken.
Gemalto is anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provideequal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard torace, color, age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical ormental disability, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or other protectedgroup status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmativeaction. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within ourorganization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants mayrequest reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, pleasedirect your inquiries to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org