Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Business Analyst- Retail Stores
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a similar analytical discipline.
• Must have 5-7 years of experience in a Retail Store Analyst type of role. This includes experience in sales forecasting, financial modeling, KPI analysis, etc.; Strong analytical and modeling skills required.
• At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role required; Experience in the retail/apparel industry a plus.
• Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including in-cell formulas, pivot tables, macros/VBA programming, and other data manipulation and formatting functions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL Server, and MicroStrategy.
• Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment and to make decisions based on quantifiable data.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to establish, develop, and maintain key business relationships both within the team and across businesses.
• Must have the ability to devise solutions and deliver results in a rapidly dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and successful management of multiple tasks simultaneously.
Forever XXI, ULC is committed to using its best efforts to meet the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.