FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate, Imaging Developer (.NET/Application Developer)
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Information Technology - IT Development
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Support enterprise-wide document management system for our business units which enables scanning, storing and retrieving images.
- Consult with business units to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Work with business from various banking sectors
- Daily responsibilities will all also include taking care of the request tickets and incidents.
- Experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail