Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT MBA Leadership Rotation Program
The EITS MBA Rotation Leadership program has been designed to accelerate a participant's understanding of Experian's data security, technology, architecture, infrastructure, and operating methodologies as well as Experian's business. The 21 month program includes three 7-month rotations where you will work directly with senior level executives on high impact projects. Rotations span many departments and functions and include opportunities to assess and develop technology strategy, launch a new initiative or service, analyze and plan data security, or analyze and design architecture. A Senior Vice President will sponsor and mentor you throughout the program to ensure you are well prepared to master challenging leadership roles within the EITS organization.
Rotations may include international travel or short-term placement in Costa Mesa, California; Allen, Texas; Nottingham, UK; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo, Brazil; or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The MBA Leadership Rotation Program provides exposure to six key information technology areas.
- API Services
- Corporate Program Management Office
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Services
- Information Security Services
- Regional CIO
EITS MBA Leadership Rotation Program highlights:
Hands-on experience with high-impact IT-related functions that give you high visibility from the outset
Exposure to technology and business organizations – organization, structure, history and policies
Mentor relationship with a senior leader to help stretch you and achieve your career goals.
Monthly coaching sessions with dedicated program coach
Hands-on exposure and visibility to senior level executives
Focus on personal leadership development
Unique opportunity to develop relationships and build broad network of contacts across the business globally
EITS MBA Leadership Rotation Program qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Business, or a related field
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with evidence of a global mindset appreciating cultural differences
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel globally
- Must be able to clear pre-employment screening
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans