Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Product Manager - Data Partnerships
The world ofconsumer credit can feel complex. After all, our database represents 220million credit-active consumers nationwide with 1.3 billion updates flowingthrough monthly. How can a business sort through this enormous dataset toidentify consumers, decision on loans, market to prospects and collect?
Experian'sConsumer Information Services division offers a suite of solutions to assistlenders, government entities, retailers and beyond with all aspects of thecustomer credit lifecycle.
Defineand drive the commercial and marketing strategy for Experian ConsumerInformation Solutions strategic data partnerships. As such, this role will workclosely with internal cross functional teams, external data partners and otherkey stakeholders.
Sr. ProductManager - Data Partnerships develops specific marketing plans and activities forspecific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguishproduct placement within the competitive arena. Develops external relationshipswith potential partners. Supports the prioritizing of data sequencingactivities with manager. Develops businessplans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research,monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Lead onthe cross-functional for all activities necessary for data partneridentification, recruiting, development/integration and commercialization.
- Define and updateExperian CIS data partner strategy.
- Identify, vet anddefine rationale for new potential data partners, according to Experiancommercial, business and/or strategic value.
- Maintain a close,working relationship with data partner Commercial Lead (or equivalent)counterparts.
- Accountable for thecommercial agreement drafting.
- Commercializationsupport, working closely with the Product Marketing and Development Teamsthroughout product launch prep, launch and maintenance.
- Develop and maintaindeep, intimate knowledge about Experian customers, partners, competitors.
Experienceand Education Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree inMarketing, Communications, Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Travel Required
- Having wide-rangingexperience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectivesto resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Viewed as expert inthe field within the Function.
- Works on complexissues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Networks with keycontacts outside own area of expertise.
- Exercises considerablelatitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Determines methodsand procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of othercolleagues.