Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
.NET Product Engineer - ArcGIS Runtime SDK
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Software Development/Engineering
- Job ID
Join the ArcGIS Runtime .NET development team for a fantastic opportunity to realize your passion for building innovative, high performance APIs and SDKs using the latest technologies and patterns. As part of an agile team, your design, development, and documentation work will enable .NET developers around the world to build amazing mobile and desktop native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Design and build C# code samples on Android, iOS, UWP, and WPF using best practices to showcase ArcGIS features
- Plan and author conceptual guide docs, API reference doc, and Developer Labs content
- Identify opportunities to integrate new technologies and patterns with our SDK content
- Streamline and automate internal processes for SDK content generation, integration, and publishing
- Evangelize our products in the user community through forums, blogs, events, and social media
- API, SDK or application development experience using C# for Android, iOS, UWP and/or WPF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for quality and attention to detail
- Experience with mobile software design patterns and architecture considerations
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, mathematics, GIS, or a related field
- 1+ years of application or API/SDK development experience
- Ability to design great application user experiences
- Experience architecting and designing software products
- Knowledge of documentation authoring and publishing tools
- Hands-on experience with Esri ArcGIS software or other geospatial technology
- Passion for exploring and experimenting with the latest developer technologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.