Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Job ID
Use your prior event planning experience to join our full-service events marketing group. You'll be part of a team that collaborates with colleagues throughout the company to design and produce Esri’s marketing and participation at events and conferences globally.
- Design and implement strategic events to reach marketing and sales objectives (lead generation, branding, awareness, education)
- Manage all aspects of complex events or event-related activities, including Esri-owned and external event programs (conferences, seminars, tradeshows, sponsorships, registration, housing and staffing)
- Lead multi-divisional teams of stakeholders
- Develop and manage execution of event project plan and strategy brief for critical activities and communications, such as food and beverage, audiovisual, Internet, security, and electrical requirements
- Act as main point of contact for event facility and vendors
- Manage overall event budget and associated spending
- 6+ years of experience working with tradeshows, seminars, events, marketing publications, or related
- Desire to thrive in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment and to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to make quick decisions before, during, and post-event based on unexpected circumstances
- Strong teambuilding and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with basic software programs, such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Workfront
- Working knowledge of events-specific software such as Exhibit Force, Passkey, Ungerboeck
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field (master's preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.