Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Event Marketing Manager
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Job ID
We are looking for a senior events marketing professional to act as the senior strategic and operational events leader for our presence at tradeshows around the globe.
- Provide leadership by setting tradeshow direction in strategic alignment with key stakeholders
- Create clarity for all workflows and functional teams
- Operate transparently and build partnerships with all areas of the company
- Manage processes, teams, and schedules to deliver events on time and on objective
- Bring together exciting content and experiences for our attendees
- Develop short- and long-term vision for conferences
- Develop strong partnerships with sales, marketing, product teams, corporate branding, senior management, and others to build consensus and align goals and activities
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, and leading events and programs
- Leverage your creativity to bring the left and right brain aspects of your planning to life
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing, and delivering major event programs and tradeshows for customers and prospects globally, preferably in the software or related industries
- Exceptional leadership, teambuilding, and collaborative skills developing and working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs
- Ability to communicate well at all levels via presentation, written, and spoken channels
- Successfully led several complete events or diverse work streams from initial objective setting through brainstorming, development, and deployment
- Desire to thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment; ability to adapt well to change and act with urgency
- 2+ years of direct team management experience
- 3-4+ years of leadership experience
- Bachelor's in marketing, business, or related field (master's preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.