Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Manager
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Job ID
Leverage your previous management experience and commitment to superior customer service to lead the teams responsible for processing software orders for our domestic and international customers. In this role, you will collaborate with leaders across the organization to understand business processes and the interdependencies of the departments, while delivering department appropriate service-focused solutions.
- Manage the customer service department by aligning company initiatives with department objectives
- Maintain superior customer service by defining accountabilities; establishing performance objectives; providing timely, candid, and constructive performance feedback and guidance; and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to
- Develop all employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance career growth
- Allocate resources to consistently meet agreed-upon service delivery goals; proactively monitor current status to ensure resources are staffed at the appropriate level
- When necessary, receive customer escalation handoffs and respond to customer emergencies, actively pursuing timely resolution to maintain and enhance the customer’s experience with Esri
- Actively participate in teams to continuously improve and drive quality and efficient service to our customers
- Provide a work environment and culture that promote customer service, staff development, and achievement
- Identify staff training and development needs and work to create the most effective approach
- Manage departmental projects/initiatives and provide feedback and updates to management; this may include collaborating with peers on strategic initiatives
- 5-7 years of management experience, preferably in a customer service environment
- Ability to lead a high-performing, customer-focused team and foster a high level of morale
- Demonstrated initiative, detail oriented, and significant decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- A creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellent customer service
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high energy environment and variety in duties
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Bachelor’s in business or related field, or equivalent experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.