Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Business Development
- Job ID
Use your passion for bringing people together and your exceptional communication skills to drive critical initiatives within our global business development community and make an immediate impact on our direct and digital sales teams, distributors, and partners.
In this new role, you will use your unique expertise to develop strategic internal campaigns that inform and enable our sales teams to be better prepared to support our customers and foster alignment across teams and divisions. By coordinating with colleagues who prepare external communications, you will reinforce our One Esri message to distributors and partners and amplify the voice of Esri to our customers.
- Tell the go-to-market story. Lead the design, planning, content development, and implementation of new product release campaigns and supporting initiatives for direct sales, distributors, and partners. Manage campaigns across the entire lifecycle.
- Partner with stakeholders. Collaborate with key teams across Esri to develop campaigns and metrics that align our global business development community with its business priorities. Work closely with product, product marketing, professional services, and marketing teams to leverage diversity of thought. Remain aligned with Esri’s overall marketing and branding strategies.
- Drive change. Partner with operations and enablement, international, and CRM teams to support and execute operational change management.
- Understand the community. Analyze results and feedback from existing campaigns and make recommendations to leadership on how to achieve greater audience impact. Act to modify and strengthen ongoing and future campaigns. Open two-way dialog between the communications team and the teams we enable.
- 4+ years of experience creating, executing, maintaining, and analyzing communications strategies
- Remarkable writing skills and ability to create a strategic plan in support of internal campaigns
- Experience with change management and internal communications
- Focused on clear communication and consistent collaboration with a client-focused approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational methods and attention to detail
- Proficient in basic software programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience with software programs/SaaS solutions including Salesforce and Camtasia
- Ability to use Esri technology (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online) in support of campaigns across the lifecycle (planning, targeting, analysis, communications)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.