Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Business Development
- Job ID
Use your passion for bringing people together and your exceptional communication skills to drive critical initiatives within Esri’s global business development community and be part of making an immediate impact on our direct and digital sales teams, distributors, and partners.
In this new role, you will use your attention to detail and writing skills to enable the sales teams to be better prepared to support our customers and foster alignment across teams and divisions. By executing internal communication plans, you will help reinforce our One Esri message to distributors and partners and amplify the voice of Esri to our customers.
- Spread the word. Write, edit, and release internal communications to support the sales organization and our partners. Manage and curate all channels of communications. Look for innovative ways to communicate that reduce the noise.
- Bring divisions together. Work with contacts from other teams and divisions to ensure One Esri voice.
- Make an impact. Assist GBD leadership in planning and executing communication activities, including webcasts, Q&A sessions, and videos. Receive feedback from teams regarding communication needs.
- 2+ years of experience creating, executing, maintaining, and analyzing internal communications
- Remarkable writing and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in basic software programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience with software programs/SaaS solutions including Salesforce and Camtasia
- Comfortable with social media
- Familiarity of change management methods
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.