Engage Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Information Security Analyst
at Engage Partners, Inc.
We're seeking a Sr Information Security Analyst for a FTE opportunity located in Irvine, CA. Must have startup company or startup department experience.
Looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst with a broad background, including Cloud Security, SIEM, Incident Management, Vulnerability Management and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems. Our security team is growing and highly influential. The candidate we hire will get involved in many different aspects of hands-on and hands-off information security. The goal is to support the needs of the customer, while ensuring the Industry best practices and operational standards are adhered to.
What you will be doing:
• Identify, analyze, and develop mitigation or remediation actions for system and network vulnerabilities.
• Supports information security and compliance activities.
• Consults with and provides informal training and guidance to network engineers, systems engineers, and other personnel on security practices and techniques.
• Responds to security alerts and incidents, including those generated from the organization's SIEM and MSSP.
• Correlate and react to security events; perform first- and second-level triage.
• Monitors advancements in information security technologies, threats, and best practices.
What we look for:
• Minimum 2 years' experience in progressively more advanced security problems and solutions
• In-depth knowledge of security standards and experience in their implementation
• Experience with business protection systems and technology associated with information security
• Knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Experience with the following technologies required:
o Modern operating systems (*NIX, Windows)
o Network technologies
o Vulnerability Scanners
o SIEM and other logging tools such as syslog
o Intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
o Advanced anti-malware
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 'STEM' Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent work experience
Please send resumes to [Click Here To Join]
Join a winning team that gets the job done right. At Engage Partners, Inc., we focus on excellence in the industry of staffing solutions. We work hard every day to get it right and get it done – the right employees, the right businesses, the right time.
There’s a reason why we have been around for decades. Engage Partners, Inc. has a wealth of experience matching people to their prospective employers (and vice versa). We have the ability to provide the opportunity for long-term career paths or temporary project assignments, temporary or full-time positions, executive management recruitment or attracting seasonal assistance. We work with a strong, diverse network of organizations across the country that are always looking for top-notch candidates to fill their open positions. From small business start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, we want your next job to be the one you’ve been waiting for.
We are a full-service staffing agency with opportunities for employment all across the U.S. Our recruitment efforts are focused on professionals in many areas of expertise:
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare / Clinical & Non-Clinical
- Administrative & Office Professionals
- Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering, Energy & Green Technologies
Come see why our clients and our candidates seek out the level of service that makes the Engage Difference: We speak with our clients, not to them. Authoritative and approachable, it's always about the dialogue. Direct and to the point. Let's create solutions, not additional work.
Check out our current opportunities and join our Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?