Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Director, Global Marketing
at Endologix, inc.
- Job ID
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Responsible for all strategic marketing activities. Leads annual Strat Plan process for organization from kick-off to final presentation through collaboration with functional leads. Establishes and maintains key analytical tools for organization such as market model, competitive intelligence process and market research. Has strong collaboration and leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams. Must have a very hands-on approach to the business and be highly accountable for results. Will develop excellent, in-depth knowledge of the global market, industry, customers, competitive and company products and strategies.
- Leads annual Strat Plan process from kick-off through final presentation.
- Gathers, analyzes and prepares information about the market(s), growth rates, pricing, competitors, reimbursement, emerging technologies, etc. Provides awareness and insights to key stakeholders and ensures information is easily accessible.
- Develops and maintains Market Model to serve as single source for the organization to reference market size, opportunity, growth and share.
- Create tools to analyze, manage and prioritize product portfolio including active and “on deck” projects. Provides regular updates to management team.
- Oversees market research activities for the organization including consulting on methodology, vendor management, providing insights and recommendations on data collected and creates database of all research that is easily accessible. Conducts research as needed.
- Analyzes ongoing business and provides recommendations to management team.
- Develops and manages strategic marketing budgets within overall operating budgets and coprorate campaigns, communication strategies.
- Vascular, peripheral vascular or cardiovascular medical device experience desirable Individually led multiple successful new product launches and downstream product marketing
- Prepares and executes detailed new product launch plans, which include positioning, clinical data, selling tactics, forecasting, pricing, reimbursement, promotional programs, press releases, sales training, physician training, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills required. Customer service orientation required.
- Extensive knowledge of medical device industry and company products.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to the management team and board of directors
- Good clinical acumen and ability conduct tabletop demonstrations and articulate technical attributes
- Experienced negotiator and ability to prepare, edit and execute necessary contracts and documents
- Minimum BS degree
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 12 years of medical device marketing experience
- Experience in market research and analytics
- Peripheral vascular or cardiovascular device experience desirable
- Prior clinical experience in OR or cath lab desirable