Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Endologix, inc.
- Job ID
- Human Resources
Greet and appropriately route company visitors and callers. Answer phones and route calls. May take and deliver messages, provide information to callers, set up and maintain flies, provide workers with office supplies, prepare and sort mail, perform typing assignments, proofread, and research and compile special reports. Operates automated office equipment. Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details. May be assigned in various functional areas of the company.
- Assist in maintaining a safe clean, and compliant facility
- Answer all telephone calls within 2-3 rings, screen and route calls to appropriate staff
- Greet and check-in/out all company visitors, ensuring every visitor has a visible badge and is escorted through the facility by a designated employee
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages; process outgoing mail and packages
- Create employee, temporary employee, and contractor ID badges within security system; provide appropriate access and print/re-print as necessary
- Create and maintain temporary wifi accounts for visitors as needed
- Assists or prepares correspondences
- Collect weekly office supply requests, submit weekly order; ensure orders are as cost effective as possible
- Complete quarterly corporate organizational chart updates
- Performs invoice reconciliation and process invoices
- Support Talent Acquisition in scheduling interviews for candidates and managers
- Associate Degree highly preferred
- 1 year of office environment and or Front Desk Receptionist experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills