Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shop Manager - Los Angeles Metro
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Saturday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
We are Drybar, a blow dry bar, and we set out to shake up the beauty industry in our own, anti-salon kind of way. We believe in doing one thing and being the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. In fact, our tag-line says it best: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts. What started with one shop in Brentwood, CA has grown to 100 + locations across 15 markets (and counting!). Life with us is fast paced, dynamic, and fun.
We are actively seeking an ultra-amazing Shop Manager to lead, guide, and inspire our employees and delight our clients with the ease and grace of the ultimate host(ess). The ideal shop manager would be someone who cultivates relationships like a (wo)man on a mission, knocks out daily punch lists with swift uppercuts, and keeps track of their business, their people, and their mission like their life depends on it. This role is perfect for someone who is ambitious, dreams of growth, thrives off of juggling tasks, get a high off of problem solving, and does it all with a smile on their face and a twinkle in their eye. Our Shop Managers are the heartbeat of our shop. Without their hard work and tireless spirit, we would be unable to deliver great hair to the masses. We don't know about you, but we just can't let our clients down.
Before you grab your Buttercup yellow superhero cape and submit your resume to this crazy-exciting opportunity, we'd love for you to check out our 10 core values, the Heart and Soul of Drybar, to make sure you're headed to a place you're going to love:
- Manage, guide, and inspire the shop leadership team and all hourly employees (stylists & front desk) on a daily basis
- Represent and lead from Drybar’s values, our Heart & Soul.
- Invest time in your people. Identify and mentor the future leaders of our organization.
- Interview, onboard, and retain high quality candidates.
- Take initiative to attract and recruit stylists and front desk associates locally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local beauty schools, trade associations, and salon owners in your community.
- Coach and give feedback as necessary for all team members, ensuring Drybar standards are being met at all times.
- Build relationships with Drybar’s clientele, ensuring that our clients experience only the best every visit.
- Maximize the shop's financial potential.
- Understand and optimize your shop's P&L.
- Resolve employee relations and customer issues ensuring the company is protected against liability with a mindfulness of shop morale and culture.
- Execute operations, marketing, and human resources objectives in shop.
- Manage timekeeping and payroll reporting for your staff.
- Build and maintain employee schedules.
- Perform monthly inventory, minimize shrink, and maintain ordering levels.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Previous experience in managing a minimum of 15 direct reports
- Experience in a fast paced service environment
- Consistently delivers remarkable customer service and has a genuine passion for quality
- Advanced experience in recruiting, onboarding, and developing a team
- Inventory management and scheduling experience
- Proven track record in growing sales
- Salon experience and/or cosmetology license preferred, but not required