Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Human Resources
Are you an incredible recruiter? Like really, really talented? Thank goodness, we've been looking for you!
Drybar is seeking a Corporate Recruiter, or as we would call you internally, a Support Center Recruiter, to join our team in Irvine, CA. In this role you would partner with hiring managers across our Support Center to hash out job descriptions, develop an interview process, advise on best screening techniques, source rock stars (much like yourself), and manage all steps of getting incredible people on our team. If you would describe yourself as a self-starter who thrives on building relationships, commits to providing amazing service, and lives for filling tough positions, we would love to meet you!
Who We Are:
We are Drybar, a blow dry bar, and we set out to shake up the beauty industry in our own, specialty way. We believe in doing one thing and being the best at it. For us, that’s blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it best: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts. What started with one shop in Brentwood, CA has grown to over 125 locations across 30 markets, with more to come. We operate from our heart and live to deliver an incredible experience to our clients and our team members. To learn more about who we are and what we believe in, check out our 10 Core Values, The Heart & Soul of Drybar:
- The primary responsibility of the Support Center Recruiter is to generate a pipeline of quality Support Center candidates and manage the recruitment process from beginning to end for Support Center positions
- Coordinate all steps of the Support Center interview process, including calendaring all phone, skype, and in person interviews and occasionally booking travel for candidates
- Manage all final interview steps including reference checks, offer approvals, and drafting offer letters
- Champion the referral program for Support Center positions through networking with current team members and new hires
- Champion our employment brand by ensuring a quality candidate experience at each step
- Serve as subject matter expert on Lominger’s Competency Model and advise Support Center team members on how to conduct competency based interviews
- Administer and collect Employment Applications for Support Center candidate
- Attend networking events and industry functions to remain connected with our talent pool
- Serve as back up for Field Leadership Recruiter and Hourly Recruiters
- Manage advertising budget for Support Center positions
- Plan and manage social recruiting strategy for Support Center positions
- Manage agency relationships
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years’ experience recruiting for a variety of corporate positions. Preferred experience in a retail, restaurant, hospitality, beauty or staffing agency setting.
- Expert at sourcing candidates and an existing, strong presence on LinkedIn
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to plan activities with relevant milestones and schedules
- Consistently achieves results, even under tough deadlines
- Highly skilled at building partnerships, both internally and externally, and working collaboratively with others to meet objectives
- Knack for developing creative solutions
- Previous experience in the beauty industry a plus, but not required
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws in regards to background checks.