Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workplace Sector Leader
at DLR Group
Workplace Sector Leader
|Location:||CA Region - See Posting for Office Options, CA|
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a Workplace Sector Leader.
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
As a Sector Leader at DLR Group you will be responsible for advancing our dynamic, growing Workplace Sector in California. As part of our integrated design teams you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
If you are a collaborative thought leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You will work closely with the Workplace Global Sector Leader and collaborate with other Sector-based staff to lead the pursuit, award and execution of work.
The successful candidate will:
- Work closely with Business Development staff to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Provide thought leadership within the firm as well as with clients and the Workplace industry.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Identify, review, interview and select potential candidates for sector specific personnel.
- Lead / participate in career plan reviews for sector-specific staff and business development staff.
- Provide strategic direction to Workplace staff.
- Achieve annual profit and growth goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent.
- Experience with core and shell project design, management and implementation.
- Keen understanding of workplace industry standards and practices.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong client, project management, and time management skills.
- Professional Licensure.
- Experience with interior tenant improvement projects a plus.
- AIA, CID, NCIDQ or equivalent accreditation. LEED accreditation a plus.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.