Davis Wright Tremaine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entertainment Attorney - Senior Level - Los Angeles
at Davis Wright Tremaine
The Los Angeles office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks a full-time senior level attorney with at least ten years of experience to join its film and television production legal services group. The position will focus on entertainment-related transactions and development and production legal matters involving top producers of content across all platforms, scripted and unscripted.
Negotiate and draft film/television/new media agreements covering all facets of development and production including option/purchase agreements, production services agreements, talent agreements (writer, director, and actor), license agreements, appearance releases, location agreements, vendor agreements, and materials releases.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Member, California State Bar (active and in good standing)
- Seven or more years of experience in-house or with a major law firm/established entertainment boutique law firm
- Production legal experience required
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Able to handle multiple, high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsive and a problem-solver
- Ability to supervise associates
To apply please submit your cover letter addressed to Shumi Brody, Lawyer Recruiting Manager, California, and your resume to our online portal in the below link. We would appreciate you specifying how you heard about this position. We are accepting submissions from third-party recruiters.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is Davis Wright Tremaine’s policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.