Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
Curtiss-Wright is recruiting for a Program Manager to join the Curtiss-Wright team. Consider a rewarding, fast paced environment where you will work with some of the most talented professionals in the nuclear industry. Enertech, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, is a global leader in providing valves, pumps, actuators, pipe restraints, instrumentation, diagnostics and test equipment to the Nuclear Power Industry. Our employees are highly motivated, self-starters and able to work in a fast-paced team environment where critical and tight deadlines are common, and Customer Satisfaction is our foremost mission. http://enertech.cwfc.com/
The Opportunity: Program Manager, Brea CA
The Program Manager is responsible for the performance a program or multiple smaller programs in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives in core programs. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc
- Responsible for program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function
- Exercises judgment and delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs
- Bachelors degree or equivalent is required, PMP preferred
- 7+ years experience in program management is required
- Ability to manage projects, negotiations, transaction structuring, International transactions, strategic planning is required
- Experience managing budgets and revenue is required
- Six Sigma experience is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request