Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CRST, Inc.
Summary: The Trailer Mechanic is responsible for maintaining class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
- Perform trailer PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
- Complete written PM inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued by CRST
- Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
High school diploma or GED is preferred, general mechanical skills relating to class 8 vehicles and trailers.
CRST is an EOE
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a Pre- Employment Background Check and Drug Screen.
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.