CPS Security Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CPS Security Solutions
# of openings:
Commercial Protective Services, Inc.
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SECURITY OFFICERS FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Starting Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
The hourly security officer will be responsible for conducting foot patrol, or monitoring the residential building premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence or infractions of rules by the residents. Must be comfortable working in a residential setting to the homeless. The Security Officer will monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to maintain security / safety of premises. Provides customer service in accordance with company established standards and expectations. Provides escort services for occupants of client property, as requested. Responds to Emergency Situations such as fires, Medical Emergencies and answers alarms and investigate disturbances.
At CPS Security, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services marketing, communications, software development and program management. We have a capable, creative team with the vision and energy to effectively manage a growing company.
CPS is built on over 20 years of security experience. We understand the security business and the dynamics of the marketplace.
Headquartered in California, the company has over 1,500 employees working in over 11 offices across the United States including Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas. CPS provides dependable, progressive and efficient security and remote management solutions supported by a state of the art Command Center, Video Management Systems, and high tech staff.
If you are looking for a position that can lead to advancement in one of our other security methods, this may be the position and company for you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions.
- Must have a CA State Guard Card
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test, background check and social security check.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client sites.
- Please bring any BSIS approved Module certificates with you to your interview.
We offer an attractive compensation package and training programs including:
- Weekly Pay
- Mandatory Mentoring training for all New Hires.
- Employee Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Free Uniforms
- Medical Benefits for Full-Time Officers
Reasonable Accommodation and the Online Application Process: (CPS / D&M / eCam / LD / EP) provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying for a position. If you need assistance to complete the application or with any aspect of the application process please contact the human resources department at (310) 878-8101.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.