CPS Security Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
COMMERCIAL SECURITY OFFICER (UPS)
at CPS Security Solutions
LAGUNA HILLS, CA
# of openings:
Commercial Protective Services, Inc.
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SECURITY OFFICERS FOR THE FOLLOWING AREA:
LAGUNA HILLS, CA
Starting Pay Rate: $16.00 Per Hour (All Shifts)
The Commercial Security Officer is responsible for a safe and secure environment for our clients. Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures. Controls traffic by directing drivers. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities. Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
CPS Security is the foremost security expert with over 25 years of experience in the service industry. Amassing over 2,000 employees, CPS provides integrated security solutions offering cutting edge technologies alongside highly trained security guards to meet all needs and budgets. As an industry leader, CPS understands the need of hiring and retaining quality employees. As a Commercial Security Officer, you not only enter a field full of growth and mobility, but you also join a growing community of elite officers which are the backbone of our business.
CPS offers incentives and benefits that are comparable, if not better, then other local companies. Begin your career in security with CPS Security.
If you are looking for a position that can lead to advancement in one of our other security methods, this may be the position and company for you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- Must ALWAYS possess a friendly and bright demeanor while on duty.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- No criminal convictions.
- Must have a CA State Guard Card
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test, background check and e-verify.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client sites.
Security Officers are provided the following benefits:
- Free Uniforms
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekly Pay
- Medical / Dental Benefits for Full-Time Officers
CPS Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.