Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Software Developer
at CoStar Group
Associate Software Engineer
Play a key role expanding the data platform that supports many of the top names in real estate, including Apartments.com, LoopNet, and CoStar Suite.
- 0-1+ years web service design and development
- 0-1+ years database design and programming
- 0-1+ years frontend web development
- Excited to work throughout the entire software lifecycle, including developing, testing, deploying, and supporting production systems to meet business needs
- Excited to work both autonomously and collaboratively as appropriate
- Excited to write production-quality code (defect-free, adhering to team standards, clear/concise, performant, and well-tested)
- Excited to build proof-of-concepts (quick to learn and explore new technologies and approaches to build a minimum viable product)
- Feel a sense of ownership/pride in the quality of your work
- Bonus points for experience with the following: C#, .NET, MS SQL, NoSQL databases, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, distributed/message-based systems, React, Electron, cloud development, AWS.
- Market-leading compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits, including an HSA option
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits (long-term and short-term)
- 3 weeks paid vacation time off, in addition to sick leave and personal days
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) options, with a generous company match
- Company-provided lunch options, snacks, coffee/tea, and espressos!
- Work culture committed to healthy choices and work-life balance
- On-site gym, locker rooms, personal trainer, yoga, and Zumba classes!
- Metro transit and parking subsidy/benefit
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
About CoStar Group
Leading provider of commercial real estate information.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial real estate marketplace online with more than 9.8 million registered members. Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com and ApartmentHomeLiving.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven platform for marketing their properties. CoStar Group operates websites with over 23.6 million unique monthly visitors in aggregate as of June 2015. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S., in Europe and Toronto with a staff of approximately 2,900 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing