Citizens Business Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Citizens Business Bank
Notice of Vacancy #:
Lancaster Business Financial Center-57
Joining Citizens Business Bank means connecting with a team of dedicated associates that continually strive for new and innovative ways to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. As a top ranked bank, life at our company includes a working environment that thrives on collaboration, integrity, and mutual respect for one another. We encourage our associates to ask questions, learn, care deeply, and make an impact. Our dedication to customers and associates is at the core of our business culture and is represented by five core values: financial strength, superior people, customer focus, cost-effective operation, and having fun.
The Portfolio Officer is responsible for assisting Portfolio Managers, Relationship Managers and Center Managers in the solicitation of new relationships along with the retention of existing relationships including loans and deposit accounts as well as other services and products offered by the Bank. The Portfolio Officer is involved in the analysis of customer/prospect business financial needs and opportunities, prospect/customer negotiations and internal presentation of credit and product requests. The Portfolio Officer is responsible for assisting the sales process with the sales team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides sales and operational support to the sales teams in the Centers.
- Participates in all Center functions necessary to contribute to the achievement of Center earnings and growth objective that can be measured and actively participates in various community and civic activities in the Center Service area.
- Contributes significantly to meeting or exceeding the Center budgetary goals and ensures that deposit, loan and net income goals are met.
- Works with or through the Manager to ensure that all bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly and promptly implemented and followed.
- Is compliant with all CBB policies and procedures to ensure a passing or better, Audit.
- Works with or through the Manager to ensure the Banks CRA policies and objectives are met for its assigned service area.
- Works independently, with or through Management of the Center’s sales and service efforts to ensure retention and growth of existing relationships.
- Manage personal sales efforts that meet or exceed Center goals with a specific production goal based on experience and Center location.
- Provide, present and promote The Citizens Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations and interpret and draw bar graphs.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Outlook Internet software; Microsoft Suite, Excel, HP Calculator, and Word Processing software.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS : List the licenses, certificates and registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job. (i.e., Driver's license, notary) Valid California Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Citizens Business Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Citizens Business Bank associates.