Citizens Business Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Warehouse Analyst
at Citizens Business Bank
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Notice of Vacancy #:
Enterprise Business Solutions-621
Joining Citizens Business Bank means connecting with a team of dedicated associates that continually strive for new and innovative ways to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. As a top ranked bank, life at our company includes a working environment that thrives on collaboration, integrity, and mutual respect for one another. We encourage our associates to ask questions, learn, care deeply, and make an impact. Our dedication to customers and associates is at the core of our business culture and is represented by five core values: financial strength, superior people, customer focus, cost-effective operation, and having fun.
Data Warehouse Analyst
Designs, develops, builds, analyzes, evaluates and installs database management systems to include database modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management. Uses data mapping, data mining and data analysis tools to design and develop databases. Ability to clearly and concisely document business requirements, use cases, and functional specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Defines enterprise architecture vision, strategy, principles, standards, reference architectures for their domain to guide project teams in developing technical design
- Assesses industry standards for domain models, and incorporates them into the company domain architecture standards where appropriate
- Defines and implements necessary frameworks, processes and tools to effectively manage the domain architecture including governance/standards processes, modeling capabilities, integration efforts,
- Leads in the creation of corporate-wide architecture strategies and roadmaps for the domain to meet overall needs of business, across solutions to meet both near and long term needs.
- Works closely with application owners, software engineers and other business partners to ensure cohesive development of enterprise solutions and to provide consistent alignment with business strategy
- Provides advanced technical expertise and thought leadership in their domain architectures
- Influences external domain architecture capabilities through active participation on domain-specific forums, definition/adoption of global standards and contribution to external architecture staff.
- Provide, present and promote The Citizens Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision/self- motivated and ability to work independently.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from four year college or technical school; or (3) years to (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Solid experience with logical and physical database schema design.
- Strong problem-solving skills across both process and technical domains.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical strategy to non-technical business leaders and executive senior management.
- 3+ years working experience with Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehouse, BI, and Data Management
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools
- Business Analytics Training or Certification
- Database management certifications
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
Other Skills and Abilities
Good oral and written communication skills evidenced by a background in preparing comprehensive documentation incorporating complex information.
Strong organizational, leadership, decision making, mentorship and communication skills.
Ability to plan and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
Strong problem-solving skills across both process and technical domains.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Responsible to maximize the value returned in the production and consumption of Information and Data across the enterprise in both transactional and Business Intelligence realms.
- Maintain business common information model and data flow architecture.
- Ensures data quality and master data governance across the enterprise
- Defines and identifies reference data, and provide strategy and process to harmonize Master Data creation and access across the enterprise.
- Defines a Metadata strategy to describe and administer data, and provide data lineage tracking ability.
- Defines and maintains data governance, stewardship and quality processes and capabilities
- Develops and maintains data interoperability standards and interfaces.
- Works closely with application owners, software engineers, IT, and other business partners to ensure cohesive development of enterprise applications, business intelligence and other information enabling and decision making technologies and to provide consistent alignment with business strategy
Citizens Business Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Citizens Business Bank associates.