Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job TitleSales Coordinator
The Sales Coordinator will assist and provide market information and advice business development teams and supporting analysts as it pertains to market and clients. The successful candidate will develop targeted leads for opportunities and pursuits, and increase sales across our chosen end markets.
- Coordinating, planning and executing competitive analysis and research of primary competitors in support of Business Development information requirements
- Develop and brief Business Development team with analysis supporting all types of competitions
- Identify customer issues/pain points as a result of direct visits and analytical research of open source documentation/media.Support market assessments and early stage capture planning
- Work cohesively with Business Development team and others
- Provide assessments of competitor strategies and their impact on our pursuits
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of market research and analysis in Construction, Project Management industry
- Capable of developing and implementing analysis using analytical tools and knowledge of the latest tools on the market
- Extensive experience and expertise in market research and analysis and understanding how that research would open up opportunities
- Self-motivated/self-starter able to work well with little direct supervision or day-to-day guidance.
- Strong business acumen
- Team player able to demonstrate value to existing teams in a timely manner
- Effective presentation skills. Ability to effectively (and concisely) present ideas to executive management, internal and external stakeholder.
What We Do:
Whether it's safeguarding and maintaining critical power infrastructure, helping communities recover from natural disasters, enabling our armed forces and first responders, or transforming landfills into public parks, we go to work each day knowing that we are making an impact on the world. These are huge responsibilities, and we take them seriously.
Thinking differently and challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, develop critical insights, and deliver new, creative adaptive solutions. We do this by leveraging teams that include engineers, scientists, builders, economists, craft professionals, procurement, logistics and process experts.
Watch our " How We Make a Difference " Video.
Who We Are:
APTIM specializes in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services. Serving Government, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Industrial, Commercial, and Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.